Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello July. Farewell June.

Hello Audience. It's been a long time since my last post. Or is it? Nevermind. Firstly, I want to apologize to my fellow Audiences because it took forever for me to update my blog. Sebab aku sibuk dengan sekolah.. And study. Haha. Study. Pffttt. ==" Moving on! 

Audience, say hello to July. July, this is Audience. And goodbye June! Oh My God June 2011 was the worst month in my entire life. So far. I hope July will not suck like you June. You better behave next year June or I'll pee all over your PC. Lol-

Next, my Bahasa Melayu teacher, En Jamil told us to write a short story. And I'm quite excited about it. But my lack of writing in Bahasa prevented me to come out with ideas for the story. God. Maybe I should copy some stories from somewhere else. That will do. Haha. Ape aku merepek ni? ==" If I managed to make my own short story, I will post it here. But keep your hope a little low. Because it is almost impossible, a person like me, will make my own short story. Right? 
So that's it for now. If I got the time, I'll keep posting. : ) Bless your face. If you sneeze while reading this, bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment