Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back !

Yo Yo Audience, What it is, girl ? ... I mean Hello once again Audience. I'm sorry. I mixed up my intros. That intro is for my other blog, where I don't post anything. No I'm just kidding. :O So here I am. I just got back from Perkampungan Akademik 2011 yesterday. Memang tak rugi lah kalau pergi. Ehh, jap. Memang rugilah siapa yang tak pergi. Transition ! So, aku baru sahaja balik dari Mines Wonderland untuk tengok Kung Fu Panda 2. Woo~ Memang best lah movie ni. Aku syorkan Audience semua pi tengok cerita ni lah. Dari mula sampai habis gelak. What an Awesome movie. Haa. Jadi itu sahaja. I'll keep you posted tomorrow. Bless your faces. If you sneeze while reading this blog, bless you. Ouh and say Hello to June. And goodbye May. See you next year, May. Insyaallah. And see you tomorrow  Audience. 




Go Watch It ! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment